SISU guarantees your satisfaction. If you find your SISU watch purchased from www.SISUmovement.com does not perform to your expectations, you may return it for a refund. Should your SISU timepeice require repairs for defects in materials and workmanship, you may exercise your limited two-year warranty.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us via email for a Return Authorization (RA) number and our prepaid shipping label within 10 days of receipt of product. If the item is returned in the original packaging in new and unused condition, we will exchange it or provide you a refund. The product must be returned to us within 5 business days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. All products must be packed in the original packaging and must show no signs of wear. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee. By receiving a refund, you release SISU from any liability.
Follow these simple steps for a prompt refund:
- Obtain a Return Authorization number by calling SISU at (888) 680-SISU (7478) or alternatively e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org; please have your invoice, packing list and the serial number from the caseback of your watch handy.
- Securely package product in all original packaging and affix the prepaid shipping label that we will send to you.
- Include the packing list in the box.
- Please write the RA number on outside of package.
- Once your return is received and verified, we will credit your original purchase credit card for the price of the item usually within 15 business days of receipt.
SISU offers a limited warranty on all registered watches for two years after the original purchase date from an authorized SISU dealer. The warranty includes repairs for defects in materials and workmanship, and does not cover damage resulting from abuse, mishandling, or normal wear and tear. Any work carried out by third parties will void the warranty. Specifically, the SISU two-year limited warranty does not cover:
- Loss of water-resistance. Be very careful not to expose your timepiece to water when crown is loosened. This is the #1 reason that watches are returned as damaged.
- Damage resulting from accidental impacts. It has been said that a fine Swiss watch is like a diamond for men. Please treat it as such.
- Abusive or innappropriate use such as shock, crushing, oxidation, exposure to strong magnetic fields, and extremely high or low temperatures.
Your SISU timepiece is a well-built piece of machinery, and, like all high-quality tools, requires some care for a lifetime of excellent service. Please check the user instructions and care & maintenance sections on our website.
The components of your SISU watch are all of the finest materials and inspected to meet stringent criteria. The SISU timepiece is not designed specifically as a water watch, however it can withstand depths up to 100 meters. To safeguard your investment, it is important to understand and follow the instructions regarding the screw-down crown. All SISU watches are fitted with a screw-down crown that must be unscrewed to wind your piece, or to set the date and time. There are 3 positions within the crown’s range:
- Turn the crown counterclockwise until it releases, but do not pull it out. From this position you can wind your automatic timepiece (quartz models do not require winding). Turn the crown clockwise 30 to 40 revolutions to tighten the mainspring. We recommend giving your automatic watch a complete wind at the beginning of each month.
- From position 1, pull the crown out until you feel a click. This is the position from which you can set the date. It is important to remember that when setting the date, both hands should be down around the 6 o’clock side of the dial. This is because as the time approaches midnight on the watch, gears begin to engage with the date wheel and lock into place. Changing the date near midnight could possibly result in damage to the small teeth on the gears.
- Pull the crown out until you feel a second click. This is the position from which you can set the time.
When finished, remember to push the crown back to position 1 and then, pushing inward, screw it down in a clockwise direction. Failure to screw the crown down properly and completely will compromise the water resistance. This is the #1 reason for watch malfunction so be careful to always wind down the crown securely.
- Automatic mechanical movements need to be cleaned and lubricated every five years for proper operation.
- Quartz movements require new batteries approximately every four years depending on temperature of operation.
- A 3 to 4 second jump of the second hand is the battery end of life function of the F06.161 movement. It indicates that there are 7-10 days remaining before the battery needs to be changed. Your local watch repair should be able to do this for you at a minimal cost
- NBR rubber straps also have a limited lifetime warranty.
- Please note that dirt will collect between the links on the stainless steel bracelets and can be cleaned with simple soap and water.
Should your SISU timepiece experience any malfunction or damage, please contact us via e-mail with a description of the problem and the serial number on the case back. We will answer you shortly with cost estimates and a time estimate (should the warranty not cover the damage). Please allow up to 8 weeks for most repairs. For your convenience and protection, SISU is happy to send you a return prepaid shipping tag along with packaging instructions.